indivWolf Lighting kits utilize “Simply Brilliant” HCI-LED brand string modules. Color and brightness are guaranteed for 7 years of normal use. In actuality, as with all our HCI-LED modules in household applications, especially when not run at full brightness 8 hours/day, they will last for many more years than the warranty.
The color temperature of this LED is approximately 6500k. Order this module as part of a complete kit including power supply, control, and extras using the “Custom Configurator”.
Further specs and info:
* Module power consumption: 0.72 Watts
* manufactured by Indiana-based company HCI-LED
* IP65 rated and UL-listed
* carry a 7-year manufacturer’s warranty
* these very modules are used in heavy duty commercial signage by over 300 sign companies running at full brightness for an average of 8 hours/night, 365 days/yr, in all weather conditions.
* operating temperature -13F to 140F
* brightness guaranteed to remain within 5% of specs for 5 years
* color uniformity guaranteed to less than 4% batch to batch and year to year
* U.S. manufacturer donates 5% of all sales to charity
* modules do not get hot to the touch
* modules are supplied directly from the manufacturer’s Indiana warehouse
* Energy usage: The standard kit including typical 1Amp power supply uses about 10 watts of energy at full brightness and around 3 watts when fully dim. This equates to around $10 and $3 per year in electrical costs, respectively, depending on kWh rate. Example: based on local utility rate of approx. $0.11 per kilowatt hour, using standard 10-module LED kit set to full brightness 24 hours a day, kit uses 10 watts (7 watts LEDs, 3 watts power supply, etc). Calculations for the above: 10 Watts = 0.01kW. 0.01kW x 24 hours/day x 365 days/yr = 87.60 kWh/year. 87.60 kWh/year x $0.11 $/kWh = ~10 $/year
(Picture is example only – module appearance varies slightly between LED color types)